Pandit Ravishankar Shukla University Exam Time Table 2015- BA, B.Sc, MA, M.Sc.,MBA, MCA, B.Com, BCA : The Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University conducts the various Semester, Annual and Supple examinations through out the year for various Under Graduate, Post Graduate and Diploma courses. The university publish all its latest exam time table for all the courses online on the internet. The students can download the PRSU Exam Time Table 2015 from the university official website at www.prsu.ac.in
This university offers various UG, PG and Diploma courses such as Bachelor of Arts (BA), Bachelor of Science(B.Sc.), Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com), Bachelor of Computer Applications(BCA), Bachelor of Education(B.Ed), B.pharma, B.lib and B.PED, BALLB, Master of Business Administration (MBA), Master of Computer Applications (MCA), M.Sc., MPED, M.Lib etc. The exam schedule for all these courses can be checked at the following urls :
- Annual Exam Time Table : http://www.prsu.ac.in/Examination/TTAnnual.html
- Semester Exam Time Table : http://www.prsu.ac.in/Examination/TTSem.html
- Supplementary Exam Time Table: http://www.prsu.ac.in/Examination/TTSuppl.html
How to check PRSU Exam Time Table?
- Open up the university official website in your browser i.e http://www.prsu.ac.in
- Then follow the path Examination > Time Table
- Under the Time Table menu you will find the three links i.e. Annual, Semester, Supple. So, just click on the required exam time table link which will open up new page where all the latest exam schedule is available.
- You will see your date sheet displaying on the screen in the form of PDF file.Save it to Computer and take its print out .
About University: The Pandit Ravishankar Shukla University is abbreviated as PRSU which is located at Amanaka, Raipur, Chhattisgarh 492010. It is one of the oldest universities in India which was founded in the year 1964. It has been named after Pt. Ravishankar Shukla who was the first Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh.The number of students and disciplines, viz., humanities, natural science, law, education, pharmacy, management, physical education, library science and computer science, etc. in the university has grown over the years to large numbers.