IGNOU Result Dec 2019
IGNOU Result Dec 2019 – The Indira Gandhi National Open University will declare result of Dec 2019 Term End Examinations after one and half month from the exam finish date.
Usually, the university declared the result of December examination in the month of February. So, same can be expected this time also.
The university conducts the Dec 2019 Term-End examination for various programmes such as Diploma, Certificate, Master Degree (MCA, MBA, M.Sc., M.Ed, MA, MSW, M.Com. MTM, etc), Bachelor Degree (BA, BDP, BCA, B.Com, B.Ed, BBA, B.Sc., BSW, BTS, etc).
The university tries its best to compile and publish the results as soon as possible. However, students have to wait till the third week of February for their Ignou result Dec 2019 for their related programmes.
IGNOU Early Declaration of Result Dec 2019
The Term End examination result is declared in two phases. In the first phase, the result will be declared for those students who have earlier applied for the early declaration of their results.
The students who have earlier applied for the IGNOU Early declaration of result will be able to check it on the university official website within two weeks from the exam finish date.
The university will soon update the link on its official website for students to check the early declaration result.
IGNOU Results Dec 2019
In the second phase, the result for all the students who are appearing in the examination will be published. But it takes usually around 45 days by the university to publish the results. The students will be able to check the Ignou result Dec 2019 online for all the programmes such as Bachelor Degree, Master Degree, Diploma, Certificate, etc.
The students will be able to check their result online through the link provided on the website. Earlier the university had successfully published the IGNOU TEE result June 2019 on its official website www.ignou.ac.in.
Some students find it difficult to check the results on the university official website, so we will provide the link below to check the results as soon as the university will publish it.
IGNOU Entrance Result- B.Ed, OPENMAT, OPENNET:
The Indira Gandhi National Open University also conduct the entrance examinations every year for admission to various programmes such as B.Ed, M.Ed, Management Programmes (OPENMAT), Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing (OPENNET), PGDCC,etc. The IGNOU Entrance Result is also published by the university on its official website. The university declares various results throughout the year. These are mentioned below:
How to Check IGNOU Result Online?
- The students need to open up the IGNOU official website in their mobile or computer device i.e http://www.ignou.ac.in
- Then they have to click on the “Student Support -> Student Zone” link in the top menu and it will open up new webpage. Here you have to find out “Results” link in the top menu again.
- Click on the “Results” link, a new web page will open up where all the latest exam results have been provided under different result menu links such as Entrance Exam, OPENMAT RESULT, Term-End, On-Demand Exam, Grade Card, Revaluation.
- Click on required exam result menu link to open up a new page for the similar results. Here you need to enter your 9 digit enrollment number in the box and click on the submit button to see your result.
- You will see your IGNOU Result displaying on the screen if the information entered by you are correct. Save it to Computer and take its print Out .
Subscribe with us to receive the latest updates about the latest results published by the university.