IGNOU MBA Eligibility Criteria
IGNOU MBA Eligibility Criteria – The Indira Gandhi National Open University publishes the admission notification in the local daily newspaper. Also, the advertisement is available on the university official website.
Students can apply for IGNOU MBA admission if they satisfy the following two conditions:
- They must attain the minimum cut off marks in the OPENMAT examination conducted by the University.
- They should meet the eligibility requirements for the management programs offered by the University.
The interested candidates should read out advertisement carefully to know all the important details about the programme which includes eligibility criteria as well.
Related Article: how to apply for Ignou distance mba?
What are the Ignou MBA eligibility conditions?
- The Candidate must be a graduate in any discipline and should have 50% marks if he/she belongs to the general category and if the student belongs to the reserved category then he/she only needs 45% marks in graduation OR
- the student should have a professional degree in Medicine/Engineering/Accountancy/Cost and Works Accountancy/Law/Company Secretaryship and should have at least 50% marks in the degree.
- The student should have to qualify the OPENMAT Examination conducted by the University for the Management Programs.
- If the student is a foreigner than he/she must have a valid student visa for the course duration and the student should have a clearance from the Ministry of External Affairs/Human Resource Development Ministry for Ignou MBA admission.
The visitors can also subscribe to our emails for latest updates.