IGNOU Hall Ticket Dec 2018
IGNOU Hall Ticket Dec 2018 will be available soon on the university official website. The Indira Gandhi National Open University is going to conduct the Term End Examination (TEE) in the month of December 2018.
The Term End examination will be conducted for the all those students who are admitted in various distance education programmes of the university.
It is difficult for us to mention the exact date of availability of hall ticket on the website. As per latest IGNOU prospectus, the university publishes the hall ticket 10 days before the start of the examination.
So, we can expect that the university will publish the link on its website to download hall Ticket around 20th November 2018.
Do you want to check previous IGNOU result?
The university will conduct the Term-End Theory as well as practical examinations for programmes such as Master Degree (MBA, MCA, M.Com, M.Phil, MA, MSW, M.Sc., etc), Bachelor Degree (BA, BDP, B.Com, B.Sc., BSW, B.Ed, BSW, etc.), Certificate, Diploma, DPE, etc.
As per latest IGNOU date sheet December 2018, the examinations will start from 1st December 2018 and will be finished on 31st December 2018.The students will be able to download practical hall ticket for required programmes and courses after last week of December.
The university publishes all its exam related notifications such as date sheet, hall ticket, the result on its official website. The link to download IGNOU hall ticket Dec 2018 for the upcoming examination will be published on the official website of the university 10 days before the commencement of examinations.
The university also sends admit card/ hall ticket to students via post as well. If any student does not receive the hall ticket before the start of examinations, then he/she can download it from the website. It will be uploaded soon on the official website.
Download IGNOU Hall Ticket Dec 2018
Students need to carry their hall ticket to exam centre on the day of the examination, otherwise, you will not be allowed to sit in the examination hall. This is compulsory document along with your Identity Card. So, never forget to carry the hall ticket to the examination centre.
We will provide the direct link below to download your admit card whenever it will be available.
How to download IGNOU Admit Card Dec 2018?
- You just have to open up the university official website in your browser i.e http://www.ignou.ac.in
- Then click on the “Student Zone” link in the top menu and it will open up new webpage. Here you have to find out results link in the top menu again.
- Click on the Results link, a new web page will open. Here click on the Hall Ticket link on the page and new page will open up where all the latest exam hall tickets are available.
- Click on required hall ticket link and enter your 9 digit enrollment number in the box in the new opened page and select your course from below mentioned drop down on that page. Click on the submit button to download the hall ticket.
- You will see your hall ticket displaying on the screen if the information entered by you are correct. Save it to Computer and take its print out.