IGNOU CCPD Admission, Eligibility, Admission Status, Courses, Syllabus, Date Sheet, Forms, Hall Ticket, Results, Grade Card
The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) offers admission to Certificate of Competency in Power Distribution in both January and July academic cycles. The discipline has been developed by the School of Engineering and Technology(SOET), IGNOU, in collaboration with the Ministry of Power. The main objectives behind the introduction of this certificate programme are mentioned below:
- To strengthen and upgrade the knowledge, skills and practices of technicians in the sector of Power distribution.
- To cater the requirement of technicians or any equivalent level workforce in the power sector by providing them the tailor made and need based academic programme.
- It aims at improving the work efficiency of the electricians or technicians by enhancing their quality and productivity through competency-based training.
- As it has been developed in collaboration with the professional bodies, so it better provide the education and training by matching the learner’s educational needs.
The details about the CCPD certificate programme are mentioned below :
- Medium of Instruction : English / Hindi
- Admission Eligibility : The candidates who want to take admission to this discipline should be Technicians /equivalent Tradesman working in electricity sector (sponsored candidates) OR Electrical technicians/ working candidates at least 8th pass (Non-sponsored).
- Programme Fees : There is a one time fee charges of Rs.3,000/- for full programme.
- Duration of Programme: The students has the minimum duration of 6 months and maximum duration to 2 years to complete this certificate programme. If not completed on time, the students has to take re-admission and submit the fees again.
Admission Procedure: The admission to this discipline has been offered by university by two ways. These are mentioned below:
- Bulk Registration: In this type of Registration, the power organizations contact the Programme Study Centre (PSC) for bulk admission of students.They submit the filled-in Application forms for admission in bulk alongwith programme fees to the concerned Regional Centre (RC). For more details, please see the prospectus.
- Individual Registration: The students are required to visit their nearest IGNOU Regional Centre (RC) / Programme Study Centre (PSC). They can obtain the admission application forms from IGNOU Regional Centre or they can download the prospectus and application form from the university official website at www.ignou.ac.in. They need to submit the filled-in application form to the Regional Centre concerned.
IGNOU CCPD Courses & Syllabus : The learner has to complete 16 credits to obtain the certificate. The detail about the Course Code and Course Names are mentioned below :
|OEE-001||Electricity and Safety Measures||4|
|OEE-002||Power Distribution System-Basics||4|
|OEEL-001||Practical in Power Distribution||8|
Important Links :
- IGNOU CCPD Date Sheet
- IGNOU CCPD Hall Ticket/ Admit Card
- IGNOU CCPD Grade Card
- IGNOU CCPD Result
- IGNOU CCPD Admission Status
- IGNOU CCPD Term End Exam Form