IGNOU CNIN Admission, Eligibility, Admission Status, Courses, Syllabus, Date Sheet, Forms, Hall Ticket, Results, Grade Card
The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) offers admission to Certificate in newborn and infant nursing (CNIN) in both January and July academic cycles. The main objective of the programme is to strengthen and upgrade the knowledge, skills and practices of nursing personnel in care of newborn and infants. It also impart the adequate knowledge to the learners to bestow effective nursing care to normal, at risk and sick newborn and infants.
The details about the CNIN certificate programme are mentioned below :
- Medium of Instruction : English
- Admission Eligibility : The learners seeking admission to this discipline should be Nursing Professionals (RNRM) with Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) / B.Sc. (N) or above.
- Programme Fees : There is a one time fee charges of Rs.5,500/- for full programme.
- Duration of Programme: The students has the minimum duration of 6 months and maximum duration to 2 years to complete this certificate programme. If not completed on time, the students has to take re-admission and submit the fees again.
IGNOU CNIN Courses & Syllabus : The learner has to complete 14 credits (4 credits in theory and 10 credits in practical) having 3 courses (1 theory and 2 practical courses) to get the certificate. The detail about the course code and Course names are mentioned below :
|Course Code||Title of the Course||Credits|
|BNS 15||Nursing Care of New Born and Infant||4|
|BNSL 15||Integrated Management of Sick Newborn and Infant||2|
|BNSL 16||Nursing Practices and Procedures in Care of Newborn and Infant||8|
Important Links :
- IGNOU CNIN Date Sheet
- IGNOU CNIN Hall Ticket/ Admit Card
- IGNOU CNIN Grade Card
- IGNOU CNIN Term End Exam Result
- IGNOU CNIN Admission Status
- IGNOU CNIN Term End Exam Form