IGNOU CETM Admission, Eligibility, Admission Status, Courses, Syllabus, Date Sheet, Forms, Hall Ticket, Results, Grade Card
The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) offers admission to Certificate in Energy Technology and Management in both January and July academic cycles. The discipline has been developed by the School of Engineering & Technology (SOET), IGNOU.
Programme Objective: The main aim behind the introduction of CETM discipline in the university curriculum is to equip the students with the knowledge of various available energy resources, energy conversion processes, energy use, energy conservation and how they can use them for some cause by efficiently by energy planning and management. After studying this certificate programme, the learners can work in the field of Energy Conservation and its reuse. During the course, they will get an over view of various energy resources, their availability, energy and use pattern. They will be able to know the importance of Energy, Economy and Environment interaction. The learners will be teach about the various energy efficient devices which can be used for energy conservation.
The details about the IGNOU CETM certificate programme are mentioned below :
- Medium of Instruction : English
- Admission Eligibility : The candidates seeking admission to this certificate programme should be having qualification as matriculate i.e. 10th pass.
- Programme Fees : The students need to pay a one time fee charges of Rs.2,500/- for complete programme.
- Duration of Programme: The students has the minimum duration of 6 months and maximum duration to 2 years to complete this certificate programme. If not completed on time, the students has to take re-admission and submit the fees again.
IGNOU CETM Courses & Syllabus : The learner has to complete 20 credits to obtain the certificate. The detail about the Course Code and Course Names are mentioned below :
|OEY- 1||Energy Resources and Conversion Processes||4|
|OEY- 2||Renewable Energy Technologies and their Uses||6|
|OEY- 3||Energy Management: Audit and Conservation||6|
|OEYP- 4||Energy Projects||4|
Important Links :
- IGNOU CETM Date Sheet
- IGNOU CETM Hall Ticket/ Admit Card
- IGNOU CETM Grade Card
- IGNOU CETM Result
- IGNOU CETM Admission Status
- IGNOU CETM Term End Exam Form