IGNOU Admission Jan 2019
The learners can apply for IGNOU admission Jan 2019 from 8th November 2018. The admissions are open now and IGNOU online admission form can be filled at https://onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in.
Students must download IGNOU prospectus 2018-19 from official website before filling up online application form to read about the admission process and programme.
The Indira Gandhi National Open University is a Central University which was established by an act of Parliament in 1985. The university offers IGNOU admission to students of India and abroad in its various programmes such as M.Phil, Master’s and Bachelor’s Degree, Diploma, Certificate, PG and Advance Diploma, PG and Advance Certificate, Non-Credit, Online.
The Degrees, Certificates and Diplomas offered by the university are recognised by all the members of the Association of the Indian Universities (AIU) and AICTE and also these are at par with Degrees/Diplomas /Certificates of all the Indian Universities/Deemed Universities/Institutions.
The university publishes all its distance courses admission related advertisement on its official website as well as in the local daily newspapers.
The IGNOU admission Jan 2019 session notification is available in both English as well as in Hindi medium. So, the students who do not understand the English language can read the notification in Hindi as well. Also, read about IGNOU M.Com admission and IGNOU BA admission procedure.
The university offers admission to its various programmes twice in a year i.e for January and July session as per the academic calendar.
The IGNOU admission 2019 related advertisement is published by the university in the local daily newspapers, through regional media and also on the university official website :- www.ignou.ac.in. The admission form and latest IGNOU prospectus can be obtained from your nearest regional centres by paying a small amount of fee.
Last date of IGNOU Admission Jan 2019
The last date to apply for admission in Certificate and Diploma programmes in Indira Gandhi National Open University for Jan 2019 session is 31st December 2018. For various Bachelor & Master Degree programme like BA, B.Sc, BCA, BSW, B.Com, BDP, MA, M.Sc., MA, M.Com, MCA, etc., the IGNOU admission last date is 31st Decemeber 2018
IGNOU Prospectus 2018-19
In the case of any query regarding the admission for Julyy academic cycle, you can contact your nearest IGNOU Regional Centre. The candidates who want to apply for admission in Indira Gandhi National Open University can obtain the prospectus from the regional centres in person by paying a fee of Rs.200/- OR
They can also ask for prospectus by sending a Demand Draft of Rs.250/- in favour of IGNOU, New Delhi, to Registrar (Student Registration Division), Indira Gandhi National Open University, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-110068.
It can also be downloaded from the university official website : http://www.ignou.ac.in.The prospectus is available in both English and Hindi medium.
Fill Up IGNOU Application form Online
The students can click on the links mentioned below to check out the latest IGNOU admission notifications:
- Click here to apply online
- IGNOU M.Phil / PHD Entrance Online Application Form
- IGNOU Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Admission
- IGNOU OPENNET VI Application Form
- IGNOU B.Ed Admission
- IGNOU MBA Admission
- IGNOU OPENMAT XLIII Application Form
- IGNOU Distance MBA Prospectus
- IGNOU MBA(Banking & Finance)(B&F) Admission
IGNOU Admission Academic Calendar
The Ignou admission academic calendar for various programmes are mentioned below :
- The admission announcement for the management programmes is published twice a year i.e in March/April and September/October. The entrance tests to scrutinize candidates for admission are held twice a year i.e in the months of February and August.
- The advertisement related to admission to various UG & PG programmes mentioned below is publicized in May/June for July session and in October / November for January Session.
- Bachelor of Library and Information Science (BLIS)
- BA from IGNOU
- IGNOU BCom Admission
- Bachelor of Social Work
- B.Sc.(Bachelor of Science)
- BCA from IGNOU
- BTS (Bachelor of Tourism Studies)
- MCA from IGNOU
- Master of Arts (MA) in English (MEG)
- Master of Arts (MA) in Hindi (MHD)
- Master of Arts (MA) in Sociology (MSO)
- Master of Arts (MA) in Economics (MEC)
- Master of Arts (MA) in Philosophy (MAPY)
- Master of Commerce (M.Com)
- Master of Social work (MSW)
- Master of Social Work (Counselling) (MSWC)
- Master of Arts in Tourism Management (MTM)
- Master of Arts in Rural Development (MARD)
- M.Sc. in Counselling and Family Therapy (MSCCFT)
- The advertisement for B.Ed, M.Ed, Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing entrance test is usually published in April/May for admission to Bachelor of Education(B Ed) programme. The entrance test is conducted in the month of August.
- The university has started a process of walk-in admission throughout the year for admission in Bachelor’s Preparatory programme and all Certificate programmes (Except Certificate in Rural Surgery(CRS) and Certificate in Teaching of Primary School Mathematics(CTPM). Application forms submitted between 01 June and 30 November will be considered for January session while applications received between 01 December and 31 May will be considered for July session.
- The application forms for Doctoral programmes submitted between 01 April and 30 September are considered for January session while applications received between 01 October and 31 March are considered for July session.
- For all other programmes, admission announcements are issued in May/June and the last date for submission of filled-in application forms is 15 September. The academic session starts from 01 January.
Keep getting the latest Indira Gandhi National Open University news updates and notifications in your email inbox by subscribing with us.